Inter-island Ferry schedules at the Galapagos Islands.
There is a port on each of the main populated islands and the time of each of the travels described below is 2 hours or 2 hours and half depending on the sea conditions.
- Santa Cruz – San Cristobal: 7am and 2pm
- San Cristobal – Santa Cruz: 7am and 3pm
- Santa Cruz – Isabela: 7am and 2pm
- Isabela – Santa Cruz: 6am and 2pm
- San Cristobal – Isabela. There is no direct connection but you can do this on a day by taking the morning boat to Santa Cruz and then using the afternoon boat from Santa Cruz to Isabela.
- Isabela – San Cristobal. There is no direct connection but you can do this on a day by taking the morning boat to Santa Cruz and then using the afternoon boat from Santa Cruz to San Cristobal
So bottom-line, there is a ferry in the morning and in the afternoon on each of the routes, but you gotta be careful when planning your connection from San Cristobal to Isabela.
Airports with flights to Ecuador mainland
- San Cristobal (SCY)
- Baltra (GPS), which operates as the airport for Santa Cruz and is located an hour away from the main town in Santa Cruz (Puerto Ayora)
- Both airports operate regualar flights everyday to and from Guayaquil (GYE) and Quito (UIO). AVIANCA, TAME and LAN are the companies that operate those flights.
- There are flights everyday day communicating the 3 main populated islands. You can book them with us if you need to.