Here you will find the interisland Galapagos ferry schedules. There is basically a ferry in the morning and another one in the afternoon for each of the routes.
Book your boat tickets online with us and pay with Paypal or Card
Inter-island ferry schedules in the Galapagos Islands.
There is a port on each of the main populated islands and the time of each of the journeys described below is 2 hours aprox (depending on the sea conditions).
- Ferry from Santa Cruz to San Cristobal: Departs 7am and 2pm
- Ferry from San Cristobal to Santa Cruz: Departs 7am and 3pm
- Ferry from Santa Cruz to Isabela: Departs 7am and 2pm
- Ferry from Isabela to Santa Cruz: Departs 6am and 2pm
- Ferry from San Cristobal to Isabela. There is no direct connection but you can do this on a single day by taking the morning boat to Santa Cruz and then using the afternoon boat from Santa Cruz to Isabela.
- Isabela – San Cristobal. There is no direct connection but you can do this on a single day by taking the morning boat to Santa Cruz and then using the afternoon boat from Santa Cruz to San Cristobal
Please note that although this is not so well-known, these are the public and mandatory schedules for all the boats. This means that all the operators that you might find in town will depart at the same time and the journey will last pretty much the same with any boat.
Ready? Secure your boat tickets online with us and pay with Paypal or Card
Or get in touch with us if you have any further doubt.
Airports with flights to Ecuador mainland
- San Cristobal (SCY)
- Baltra (GPS), which operates as the airport for Santa Cruz and is located an hour away from the main town in Santa Cruz (Puerto Ayora)
- Both airports operate regualar flights everyday to and from Guayaquil (GYE) and Quito (UIO). AVIANCA, TAME and LAN are the companies that operate those flights.
When planning your trip we really recommend you to choose an airport for your inbound flight and another one for your outbound flight if the rates are similar and it fits in your plans. This will mean that we will be selling you a boat ticket less… but we think it is a good way to take the most out of your limmited time in the islands.
- There are flights everyday day communicating the 3 main populated islands. You can book them with us if you need to but we are still working on the web-app for flights so just contact us.